Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Naming Day Treats.....




My gorgeous friend Collie/Nicole (nicolepenning.blogspot.com) has asked me to do a
"Naming Day Signature Book"
for her customers who book a naming day ceremony with her... She is a registered civil celebrant who not only conducts wedding ceremonys but also performs naming days.... The signature book is a very special touch whereby guests get to send special wishes to baby so he/she has to keep for every... This book is available to purchase via myself or if you are planning a ceremony get in contact with Nicole to discuss her packages she has available... The book is also available in greens/blues for the baby boys... I have also done a Keepsake box that I will post at a later stage that is an alternate to the signature box... Somewhere to keep those special day memories....
Nicole will also be available to chat to at the Geelong Baby market on July 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment